Please read the following guidelines we have in place to give you important information about our website and the services we provide.
ZugTimes is a media and data company for the emerging crypto economy founded in the Heart of the European Crypto Valley. This website serves as a platform to promote, educate and inform people about the latest blockchain trends and stats. The materials posted on the site can be accessed by anyone who complies with our terms and regulations. By visiting www.zugtimes.com , you agree to our terms and service guidelines. If you do not wish to comply with our conditions, please exit the website immediately.
- Proprietary rights: The content hosted on this website are solely owned by us. You can use the information posted on the website for your personal use with a citation mentioned on this website. You may not copy or duplicate the content, be it images, written content, graphics, or attached files without the permission of www.zugtimes.com
- License: The www.zugtimes.com grants you personal, non-commercial, non–exclusive, and revocable license to view, use, or display the content hosted on the website. In case of such use, you must display all the registered trademarks or copyrights.
- Prohibitions: You are not allowed to use any extensions or robots to monitor or cause hindrance to the website. You are also not authorized to sell or duplicate the content hosted on the website. Commercial use of the website content is not allowed unless given permission from the site itself.
There are some general guidelines that are specifically tied to the content that you see on www.zugtimes.com
- The content posted on www.zugtimes.com are subjected to change anytime without notice.
- If you want to use the content hosted on our website, you should do it at your own risk. We do not provide any kind of assurance that the content posted on the website is 100% accurate. ZugTimes.com won’t be held liable for inaccurate information posted on the website.
- Every trademark found on the website will be authorized under www.zugtimes.com and will be owned by LutinX
Unless they belong outside operators.
- Any act of unauthorised takeover or misuse of the website will be liable to criminal charges.
- net may include links to other websites in our posts. This is done to give the user to gain more Intel on the subjects. We, in no way, endorse linked websites.
- You cannot use parts of the website content on other websites without prior permission.
- We will be in no way liable for losses incurred to the users who use the website content as a means to do business. We are also not eligible for the profit you make by doing business basing on the market trends we provide.
We are always trying our best to keep the website running smooth without any hiccups. However, www.zugtimes.com will not be liable if the website goes down temporarily.
Terms associated with User content
ZugTimes gives you the opportunity to post your works or informative content on the platform. You can post blogs, articles, adverts or various other resources on the website. The content will be posted after it is internally arbitrated by the internal team of ZugTimes , though it may not be done always. Posting fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory or obscene content is prohibited.
If we find the content you submit is not up to our quality benchmarks, then it may get rejected or taken down without notice.
Also, it is not given that ZugTimes Magazine will monitor or edit your content before posting. Hence you must assure quality in the works you submit. If any legal issues entail your submissions, then you will be solely responsible for the preceding liabilities.
We uphold intellectual property rights arduously. However, ZugTimes might not review every article sent to us for plagiarism or copyright issues. The materials by third parties must be submitted at their own risk. Nevertheless, we do not allow anyone to post content on our website that infringes copyrighted content of other entities. Given the proper notifications or written complaint, we will promptly remove the fraudulent content and decide upon the validity of the accounts of such infringers.